There is an old saying: “dance with the one that brought you”. If there is one industry that brought GAD to the dance, it’s the publishing industry; and we’re still out on the dance floor!
- Business to Business (B2B) Controlled Trade Magazine Subscriptions
- Business to Business (B2B) Paid Magazine Subscriptions
- Business to Consumer (B2C) Paid Subscriptions
- Book Publishing
- Professional Journals
- School & Church Curriculum
- Multi-Media Products
Powerful Tool Suite For Publishers
GAD has developed a powerful tool suite customized for publishers that includes:
- PCI Compliance
- Customized Publisher Reporting
- TCPA compliant (non-ATDS dialing for wireless phones)
- Experience with the major publisher driven fulfillment houses in the country
- Well-qualified agents and administration with established experience in the publishing industry
- Transactional Email Deployment
- Call Script Embedded Email Validation
Types of Campaigns
Membership Directory Listing Enhancement
GAD’s Services for the Publishing Industry
Jason Graven and his team at GAD, Inc have done a tremendous job of obtaining requals and new subscribers at a favorable cost per order for my business-to-business publisher clients. He’s pro-active in bringing forth ideas to consider for increasing response rates and reducing costs.
– Publisher in Construction Industry
Interested in receiving a case study for membership association telemarketing? We would love to share one of our success stories.
In the ever-evolving landscape of marketing and audience engagement, outbound telemarketing remains a powerful tool for reaching and expanding your target audience. While digital channels have gained prominence, telemarketing offers a unique and personal touch that...
Shelton, CT December 7, 2022 – Graven, Austin, & Drake (GAD), a leading telemarketing services provider, has become the first organization to achieve certification to the BPA Certified Partner Program. As part of the certification process, BPA reviewed the GAD...
Prospecting for sales is a process, an ongoing process. Many sales people get caught in a trap of filling the sales pipeline only to watch it dry up at the most inopportune time. Typically, as the pipeline fills we begin to concentrate on closing activities versus...